St. Pauls aim to make the best in private dental care as easily accessible as possible. Our fees reflect both this philosophy and the high standards of care, service and dental technology we offer you as an award-winning private practice.
Flexible Payment Options with Denplan
St. Pauls make your life easier with a choice of ways to spread the cost of private dentistry – Denplan Care and Denplan Essentials. Denplan is the UK’s leading provider of preventive dental care programmes, with over 1.8 million registered patients already enjoying the benefits. Just one monthly payment entitles you to all the routine care and treatment you need to keep your teeth and gums healthy-including examinations, routine treatments and x-rays.
St. Pauls Dental Care Fee Guide 2020
The purpose of this guide is to give our patients an indication of our fees. This is a guide only and is dependent on any treatment needed.
Private Fee Guide 2020
|New patient consultation||£52.00|
|Initial and routine dental examination (excluding x-rays)||£39.00|
|Small x ray||£13.00|
|Pan oral x ray||£55.00|
|Scale and polish (hygienist or dentist)||£45.00|
|None registered patient- visit to hygienist||£52.00|
|Two visit scale and polish||£90.00|
|Amalgam (silver coloured) fillings|
|Composite (tooth coloured) fillings|
|Complex surgical extraction||£184.00|
|Porcelain bonded to metal crown||£541.00|
|Advanced, metal free crown||(from) £642.00|
|Bridges per unit||(from) £541.00|
|Porcelain veneers||(from) £541.00|
|Full resin dentures||(from) £534.00|
|Partial resin dentures||(from) £358.00|
|Metal denture||(from) £825.00|
|Denture repairs||£37.00 (without imp) £52.00 (with imp)|
|Sports mouth guard (custom made)||£105.00|
|Provision of custom trays, bleaching gel and overseeing treatment||£350.00|
|As above plus in surgery Advanced Power Bleaching||£580.00|
|Implants per unit (includes implant below gum and attached crown)||£2400.00|
|Clear aligner per arch||£3000.00|
- Denplan Care pays for your dentist providing ongoing preventive dental care.
- When you opt for Denplan Care, your dentist will assess your dental health and agree with you a programme of preventive care. Any treatment needed will be carried out before your Denplan Care contract begins.
- You and your dentist then agree a monthly Denplan Care fee which spreads then cost of your ongoing routine and preventive dental care and treatment.
- Denplan Essentials enables you to budget for the cost of the dental care required to monitor your oral health (covering examinations, X-rays and hygiene treatment), with the additional back-up of Denplan’s worldwide 24-hour Helpline and accident and emergency insurance.
- When you opt for Denplan Essentials, your dentist will determine the number of examinations, hygiene appointments and X-rays you’re likely to need on an annual basis and set the amount of your fixed monthly payment.